It's that time of the year... again =)

Public Newsbulletins

Moderators: Magicmelter, Maintenance Crew

It's that time of the year... again =)

Postby Debillus » Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:12 am

<center>Image</center>

So the Holiday season is closing in and as some of you know that means that we will see less raiding activity among our members as our real life commitments take priority and we go spend time with our loved ones.

Another event tied to this season is the Pub's birthday. These forums were created December 23rd 2006 and the first Pub Raid took place December 30th the same year. So we will be celebrating The Pub's 2nd birthday at the end of the month. Traditionally we have been throwing an event to celebrate this, and this year will be no different. We have however learned from last years blunder where we scheduled the celebration event at a time where not many people could participate and we ended up throwing snowballs at each other in the Frostfell zone (was still fun).

This year we will schedule a bit offset from the actual anniversary date, more specifically on SATURDAY JANUARY 10th, 2009 - Hopefully most people will be back from wherever they went during the holidays and hopefully we will see more people sign up for this.

The actual topic or agenda of the event at hand is not yet to be revealed (as we are still working on it) but I can promise you there will be grand prices, forum titles and a Saturday afternoon/evening very well spent for those who choose to participate. There will be no level or class requirement, and there will not be a need to roll a new character.

During the next few weeks, I will be adding more details to this post and you can already sign yourself up for the event on the ESS.

Stay tuned ... And happy Holidays to you all.
When I die I wanna go peacefully, in my sleep, like my grandfather. Not screaming in terror, like his passengers.
ESS >> Debillus, 80 Mystic :: Alminox, 80 Brigand :: Frelling, 80 Monk :: Manamenam, 80 Necromancer :: Deboom, 47 Warlock
Debillus
< Jokers Wild >
Senior Bartender
Senior Bartender

Highscores: 7

Return to News