Hiatus

Public Newsbulletins

Moderators: Magicmelter, Maintenance Crew

Hiatus

Postby Debillus » Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:35 pm

Hiatus

Rise of Kunark has been launched and everybody will be focusing on reaching level 80 on their main and alternate characters for the coming period. We are also only now learning of what future raid zones from Tier 8 we will be targeting.

While all that goes on, raiding Tier 7 zones may seem a bit futile. So expect very little, to no raid activity to be going on for the next few weeks or even months while we all get ready to go at it again. This is NOT The Pub shutting down, but a natural phenomenon happening with level ranges expanding.

Please keep checking back to see what is going on, even though you are not actively seeking any raiding groups for a while. Group events and a mandatory 1 year birthday event, at the end of December will be something you do not wanna miss.

Until then
Safe travels, and good leveling.

/Deb
When I die I wanna go peacefully, in my sleep, like my grandfather. Not screaming in terror, like his passengers.
ESS >> Debillus, 80 Mystic :: Alminox, 80 Brigand :: Frelling, 80 Monk :: Manamenam, 80 Necromancer :: Deboom, 47 Warlock
Debillus
< Jokers Wild >
Senior Bartender
Senior Bartender

Highscores: 7

Postby Inho » Mon Nov 19, 2007 3:30 pm

As much as I understand (and participate to) the desire to grind out, discover new things and level up, I was actually looking forward to T7 raids for status off nameds :)
ESS >> Inho, 80 Wizard :: Fasciaa, 80 Templar :: Abarai, 71 Bruiser :: Ravus, 70 Berserker
Inho
Raider
Raider

Postby Debillus » Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:47 pm

Nobody is saying we're not going to do T7 nameds... Just guessing it will be close to impossible to have people give that priority while exploring and levelling RoK .. One group encounters, sure .. but 24 for a raid force? .. I doubt it.

/Deb
When I die I wanna go peacefully, in my sleep, like my grandfather. Not screaming in terror, like his passengers.
ESS >> Debillus, 80 Mystic :: Alminox, 80 Brigand :: Frelling, 80 Monk :: Manamenam, 80 Necromancer :: Deboom, 47 Warlock
Debillus
< Jokers Wild >
Senior Bartender
Senior Bartender

Highscores: 7

Return to News