Pequeno - Dirge

Information about, and application guidelines

Moderators: Team Red - Tools Support, Team Red - Recruitment Officers

Pequeno - Dirge

Postby Uguv » Tue May 18, 2010 8:13 pm

1. What is the Name, Class and Level of the character You are applying with?
Pequeno, level 90 Dirge

2. What chapter are You applying for : US or EU?
US

3. If there is no room for You on the chapter You are applying for, would You like to be placed on the reserve force instead?
Sure, in fact I would prefer to be a reserve at this point.

4. How old are You?
30-40

5. What timezone are You playing from / living in?
Eastern

6. Have You read and understood the rules, and do You agree to respect and follow them while being a member of the Team?
Yes

7. Are You considered a respectable member of the Mistmoore Community?
I think most people would say so.

8. Can You reserve a 4 hour slot each Sunday (US: 4-8pm PST // EU: 7-11pm CET) as described in the Team Rules? - If not, how many out of 10 Sundays would You miss ?
I would be available most of the time.

9. Have You committed this toon as available for raiding in any other guild or raiding alliance? (elaborate)
No, though I usually run the Vigilant x2 twice a week and bring him about half the time. If necessary I could work around the pub's schedule and keep his lockout free for a certain day.

10. Did You recently betray to Your current class (how long ago) ?
No

11. Are You raiding high end content elsewhere on another toon? (elaborate)
I wouldn't call it high end but I do raid on my templar, Uguv, with the Mistmoore Guild Alliance.

12. Are You able to run Ventrilo on Your system and do You (at least) have the possibility to listen in on the conversations going on (e.g. have a working headset/speakers) ?
Yes

13. In 100 words or less, tell us a little about Yourself, Your goals in the game and Your past MMO experience
I started playing EQ2 back in April of 2005. Before that I mostly played stuff like Diablo 2, Starcraft, and some FPS games. (Way before that I did play some MUDs too.) My goals in the game are pretty simple - to try to have fun. One of the things I enjoy is grouping/raiding working with other people to try to beat some challenging content. I have been raiding since KoS came out, mostly on my templar.

14. In another 100 words or less, tell us why You think You would make a good match for the team.
I enjoy playing my dirge from time to time; it's a nice break from healing. I haven't done a lot of raiding on him and I think I can improve quite a bit with more practice. I've enjoyed hanging out with the crew on Wednesdays and I enjoy getting to know new people.

15. Have you created your character(s), including the one you are applying with on the Event Signup System?
Yes
ESS >> Roadblock, 90 Mystic :: Flippyfloppies, 90 Shadowknight :: Uguv, 90 Templar :: Pequeno, 90 Dirge
Uguv
Patron
Patron

Re: Pequeno - Dirge

Postby Heihachi » Tue May 18, 2010 9:21 pm

whats up there Uguv!

solid raider - great guy - used to be a guest of his a time or two or three back when Slege/Divinitas were tearin up VP for the first time =P

/wave
Monk of Yorick's Merry Men - Mistmoore, EQ2 Chapter
co-leader
"I am Heihachi, master of Kung Fu, Karate, Jiu-Jitsu, and all kinds of !@#! you ain't even heard of"
".....why did Jules just hit me...."
ESS >> Heihachi, 90 Monk
Heihachi
< Yoricks Merry Men >
Patron
Patron

Postby Magicmelter » Wed May 19, 2010 1:59 am

Welcome Pequeno!
I just added you to the TR reserve team so you can now sign up for any event on the ESS. :)
Cya soon!
Magicmelter
Team Red US Council
Raid Leader
ESS >> Magicmelter, 90 Conjuror :: Mindmelter, 90 Guardian :: Twinkiethekid, 90 Warden
Magicmelter
Junior Bartender
Junior Bartender

Postby Uguv » Wed May 19, 2010 4:21 am

Thanks Tenchi. Good times those old VP raids. Met lots of nice people.
ESS >> Roadblock, 90 Mystic :: Flippyfloppies, 90 Shadowknight :: Uguv, 90 Templar :: Pequeno, 90 Dirge
Uguv
Patron
Patron

Postby Nevoan » Wed May 19, 2010 2:12 pm

Hey welcome Uguv! Glad to see we may have you around more often = ). Always a pleasure
ESS >> Nevoan, 90 Mystic :: Attention, 90 Coercer :: Walosteel, 90 Guardian :: Iskia, 90 Dirge
Nevoan
Bartender
Bartender

Postby Mayak » Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:39 am

I LOVE this guy! I mean I really really LOVE Uguv! And I miss you all!!
ESS >> Mayak, 80 Swashbuckler
Mayak
< Jokers Wild >
Raider
Raider

Postby Uguv » Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:39 am

Miss you too Mayak!
Uguv
Patron
Patron

Return to Team Red - Application