Team Red US app Monk Heihachi

Information about, and application guidelines

Moderators: Team Red - Tools Support, Team Red - Recruitment Officers

Team Red US app Monk Heihachi

Postby Heihachi » Tue May 11, 2010 3:29 pm

1. What is the Name, Class and Level of the character You are applying with?
Heihachi Monk 90
2. What chapter are You applying for : US or EU?
US
3. If there is no room for You on the chapter You are applying for, would You like to be placed on the reserve force instead?
Sure
4. How old are You?

5. What timezone are You playing from / living in?
PST
6. Have You read and understood the rules, and do You agree to respect and follow them while being a member of the Team?
Yes
7. Are You considered a respectable member of the Mistmoore Community?
I think? - Yes
8. Can You reserve a 4 hour slot each Sunday (US: 4-8pm PST // EU: 7-11pm CET) as described in the Team Rules? - If not, how many out of 10 Sundays would You miss ?
Sure why not
9. Have You committed this toon as available for raiding in any other guild or raiding alliance? (elaborate)
No
10. Did You recently betray to Your current class (how long ago) ?
No
11. Are You raiding high end content elsewhere on another toon? (elaborate)
Yup, Tenchisama - Running around Norrath with Oskoss and company (Mass Extinction) non-conflicting raid schedule
12. Are You able to run Ventrilo on Your system and do You (at least) have the possibility to listen in on the conversations going on (e.g. have a working headset/speakers) ?
yup and we also have a vent server
13. In 100 words or less, tell us a little about Yourself, Your goals in the game and Your past MMO experience
I have been a full raider, I have been casual, I co-lead a guild of family and friends that has gone from being tiny to raiding and back to tiny again. I would like to help our current members find an opportunity to enjoy Raiding.
14. In another 100 words or less, tell us why You think You would make a good match for the team.
I am a low maintenance and competent player/raider.
15. Have you created your character(s), including the one you are applying with on the Event Signup System?
Yes
Monk of Yorick's Merry Men - Mistmoore, EQ2 Chapter
co-leader
"I am Heihachi, master of Kung Fu, Karate, Jiu-Jitsu, and all kinds of !@#! you ain't even heard of"
".....why did Jules just hit me...."
ESS >> Heihachi, 90 Monk
Heihachi
< Yoricks Merry Men >
Patron
Patron

Re: Team Red US app Monk Heihachi

Postby Nevoan » Tue May 11, 2010 4:35 pm

Hello Heihachi,

Thanks for apping to TR. We are actually pretty fighter heavy right now and we have a monk in raid already but I'm sure one of these guys will get you set up in reserve so you can sign when spots are available.
ESS >> Nevoan, 90 Mystic :: Attention, 90 Coercer :: Walosteel, 90 Guardian :: Iskia, 90 Dirge
Nevoan
Bartender
Bartender

Postby Magicmelter » Wed May 12, 2010 3:23 pm

Welcome Heihachi!
You have been placed on the TRUS reserve team and are now able to sign up for any Pub and TeamRed events.
Cya soon!
Magicmelter
Team Red US Council
Raid Leader
ESS >> Magicmelter, 90 Conjuror :: Mindmelter, 90 Guardian :: Twinkiethekid, 90 Warden
Magicmelter
Junior Bartender
Junior Bartender

Postby Razmyr » Thu May 13, 2010 1:36 am

Just wanted to add, Heihachi is a good guy, he's one of my staple guys in my normal LATE night groups :) Glad to see you apply.
ESS >> Donive, 90 Inquisitor :: Razmyr, 90 Berserker
Razmyr
Raider
Raider

Return to Team Red - Application