Razmyr - Team Red App.

Information about, and application guidelines

Moderators: Team Red - Tools Support, Team Red - Recruitment Officers

Razmyr - Team Red App.

Postby Razmyr » Sun May 02, 2010 10:21 pm

1. What is the Name, Class and Level of the character You are applying with? Razmyr, Level 90 Ogre Guardian

2. What chapter are You applying for : US or EU? US

3. If there is no room for You on the chapter You are applying for, would You like to be placed on the reserve force instead? Yes

4. How old are You? 29

5. What timezone are You playing from / living in? EST

6. Have You read and understood the rules, and do You agree to respect and follow them while being a member of the Team? Yes

7. Are You considered a respectable member of the Mistmoore Community? Yes, I hope so.

8. Can You reserve a 4 hour slot each Sunday (US: 4-8pm PST // EU: 7-11pm CET) as described in the Team Rules? - If not, how many out of 10 Sundays would You miss ? Yes.

9. Have You committed this toon as available for raiding in any other guild or raiding alliance? (elaborate) No.

10. Did You recently betray to Your current class (how long ago) ? No.

11. Are You raiding high end content elsewhere on another toon? (elaborate) No.

12. Are You able to run Ventrilo on Your system and do You (at least) have the possibility to listen in on the conversations going on (e.g. have a working headset/speakers) ? Yes.

13. In 100 words or less, tell us a little about Yourself, Your goals in the game and Your past MMO experience.
I have been playing MMO games since Ultima Online in 1998, moved to Everquest in 1999, played all the way up till PoTime as main tank on Bertoxxulous server of Order of the Scattered Winds. Love to see end game content, figure out the strats, and see the rewards from the teamwork. Goal in the game right now is to eventually be the best I can be in my chosen class.

14. In another 100 words or less, tell us why You think You would make a good match for the team.
I am always available, willing to help, learn, listen and can follow directions even in bad situations. I might not be the best in my class, but I think I do better than the majority.

15. Have you created your character(s), including the one you are applying with on the Event Signup System? Yes.
ESS >> Donive, 90 Inquisitor :: Razmyr, 90 Berserker
Razmyr
Raider
Raider

Postby Magicmelter » Mon May 03, 2010 2:42 am

Ya man, you ARE in. :)
Welcome!
Magicmelter
Team Red US Council
Raid Leader
ESS >> Magicmelter, 90 Conjuror :: Mindmelter, 90 Guardian :: Twinkiethekid, 90 Warden
Magicmelter
Junior Bartender
Junior Bartender

Postby Razmyr » Mon May 03, 2010 2:51 am

Woot! Thank you very much :) You will be seeing alot more of me now that I'm able to sign up!
ESS >> Donive, 90 Inquisitor :: Razmyr, 90 Berserker
Razmyr
Raider
Raider

Postby Deskye » Mon May 03, 2010 6:43 pm

Welcome to the team :)
ESS >> Deskye, 90 Warden :: Cardiff, 90 Templar
Deskye
Senior Patron
Senior Patron

Postby Flutterbye » Tue May 04, 2010 4:33 am

A very warm welcome to you :)