(Processed) Deafcon Application for Team Red US

Information about, and application guidelines

Moderators: Team Red - Tools Support, Team Red - Recruitment Officers

(Processed) Deafcon Application for Team Red US

Postby Deafcon » Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:31 pm

1. What is the Name, Class and Level of the character You are applying with?

Deafcon, Troubador, 80.

2. What chapter are You applying for : US or EU?

US.

3. If there is no room for You on the chapter You are applying for, would You like to be placed on the reserve force instead?

Yes.

4. How old are You?

5. What timezone are You playing from / living in?

Eastern.

6. Have You read and understood the rules, and do You agree to respect and follow them while being a member of the Team?

Yes.

7. Are You considered a respectable member of the Mistmoore Community?

Yes.

8. Can You reserve a 4 hour slot each Sunday (US: 4-8pm PST // EU: 7-11pm CET) as described in the Team Rules? - If not, how many out of 10 Sundays would You miss ?

Yes.

9. Have You committed this toon as available for raiding in any other guild or raiding alliance? (elaborate)

This toon is a member of Order of Honor, so he's included in the Mistmoore Rising raid alliance. MR is currently (well, after Xmas break) raiding WoE on Saturdays. MR has no plans to raid on any other days and in fact encourages membership in other alliances like Team Red.

10. Did You recently betray to Your current class (how long ago) ?

No.

11. Are You raiding high end content elsewhere on another toon? (elaborate)

No.

12. Are You able to run Ventrilo on Your system and do You (at least) have the possibility to listen in on the conversations going on (e.g. have a working headset/speakers) ?

Yes.

13. In 100 words or less, tell us a little about Yourself, Your goals in the game and Your past MMO experience.

I've played EQ1 up to level 52 or so, and I dabbled in Star Wars and Eve. I've even played muds and moos back in the day. I've been active in EQ2 for the last 3 years and have been a senior officer in Order of Honor since its founding in July 2007. I've raided DoF, KoS, RoK, and TSO, but I have not raided ALL the TSO content. I raid for the advancement of the team and don't really care much about loot.

14. In another 100 words or less, tell us why You think You would make a good match for the team.

Draylore said I'm Leet. Hmm, I don't know if thats good or bad. Anyway, I'm a good troubie with myth and a full set of T3 gear. I change group buffs based on the situation, and I change my cap rotation based on the individual fight. I don't care much about loot, and I am reliable attendance-wise. I can follow instructions, and I am the lowest drama person in all of EQ2.

15. Have you created your character(s), including the one you are applying with on the Event Signup System?

Yes.
Deafcon / Halfbreed / Thoral / etc
ESS >> Deafcon, 90 Troubador :: Halfbreed, 90 Guardian
Deafcon
Raider
Raider

Postby Draylore » Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:08 pm

Woot !!
ESS >> Draylore, 90 Assassin :: Gaylon, 90 Guardian
Draylore
Patron
Patron

Postby Korok » Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:40 am

My Troubie!
ESS >> Korok, 90 Conjuror :: Kairen, 90 Warden
Korok
Patron
Patron

Postby Palius » Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:21 pm

Sorry for the delay Deafcon, I'll get this processed and have your welcome PM sent shortly. Thanks for your patience, and welcome to Team Red. :-)
Palius
Team Red US Council
Points Maestro and Official Goose of Team Red

"May the Lord grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the knowledge to change the things I can...
and the wisdom to know when to zone."
ESS >> Palius, 90 Inquisitor :: Ebonhart, 90 Coercer
Palius
Senior Patron
Senior Patron

Return to Team Red - Application