Veritous aplication

Information about, and application guidelines

Moderators: Team Red - Tools Support, Team Red - Recruitment Officers

Veritous aplication

Postby Veritous » Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:31 pm

1. What is the Name, Class and Level of the character You are applying with?

Veritous. Necro, 80

2. What chapter are You applying for : US or EU?

US-Reserve Team

3. If there is no room for You on the chapter You are applying for, would You like to be placed on the reserve force instead?

Would preffer reserve team

4. How old are You?

5. What timezone are You playing from / living in?

Eastern

6. Have You read and understood the rules, and do You agree to respect and follow them while being a member of the Team?

Yep

7. Are You considered a respectable member of the Mistmoore Community?

I like to think I am a resepcted in Mistmoore and one of the more well known crafters an Necro's. That being said I still have a long ways to go

8. Can You reserve a 4 hour slot each Sunday (US: 4-8pm PST // EU: 7-11pm CET) as described in the Team Rules? - If not, how many out of 10 Sundays would You miss ?

I will most likely be missing 4 out of 10 due to work

9. Have You committed this toon as available for raiding in any other guild or raiding alliance? (elaborate)

I raid weekly with my guild on Friday and Saturday Nights and we normally leave Sundays open

10. Did You recently betray to Your current class (how long ago) ?

Nope. Born Necro, died Necro, and was brought back Necro

11. Are You raiding high end content elsewhere on another toon? (elaborate)

Not Really. RoK currently is where we raid.

12. Are You able to run Ventrilo on Your system and do You (at least) have the possibility to listen in on the conversations going on (e.g. have a working headset/speakers) ?

Yep

13. In 100 words or less, tell us a little about Yourself, Your goals in the game and Your past MMO experience

I have been playing MMO's for the past 11 years and don't plan on stopping anytime soon. My goals are to become the best at my craft that I can accomplish and help novice players to progress their skills (not necessarily their levels. I like to craft and can provide some aid to the team in that area as well.

14. In another 100 words or less, tell us why You think You would make a good match for the team.

I think I would be a good match because I had been with teh Pub in the past and feel like I had fit in well then. I'm hoping to find the same type of players now that I had back in the day when I had first joined up.

15. Have you created your character(s), including the one you are applying with on the Event Signup System?

Yep. I'm still active with team Gold.
Veritous Paraque
ESS >> Veritous, 80 Necromancer
Veritous
Raider
Raider

Return to Team Red - Application