(Processed) Fionna Inquisitor

Information about, and application guidelines

Moderators: Team Red - Tools Support, Team Red - Recruitment Officers

(Processed) Fionna Inquisitor

Postby Outhouse » Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:22 pm

1. What is the Name, Class and Level of the character You are applying with?
Fionna, Inquisitor
2. What chapter are You applying for : US or EU?
US
3. If there is no room for You on the chapter You are applying for, would You like to be placed on the reserve force instead?
Yes
4. How old are You?
over 18
5. What timezone are You playing from / living in?
PST
6. Have You read and understood the rules, and do You agree to respect and follow them while being a member of the Team?
yes
7. Are You considered a respectable member of the Mistmoore Community? yes

8. Can You reserve a 4 hour slot each Sunday (US: 4-8pm PST // EU: 7-11pm CET) as described in the Team Rules? - If not, how many out of 10 Sundays would You miss ? yes

9. Have You committed this toon as available for raiding in any other guild or raiding alliance? (elaborate) no

10. Did You recently betray to Your current class (how long ago) ?
no
11. Are You raiding high end content elsewhere on another toon? (elaborate) no

12. Are You able to run Ventrilo on Your system and do You (at least) have the possibility to listen in on the conversations going on (e.g. have a working headset/speakers) ? yes

13. In 100 words or less, tell us a little about Yourself, Your goals in the game and Your past MMO experience My goals are just to have fun and be a good player on my character. Started playing EQ1 in 2002 and have been playing EQ2 since launch. I work Tues - Sat. When I am no working I am usually on EQ2.

14. In another 100 words or less, tell us why You think You would make a good match for the team. I have good buffs and can group cure with my myth. Am mostly mastered, all my heal spells are mastered. I have 200 AA's, 2 pieces T4 have been trying to better equip myself whenever I can.

15. Have you created your character(s), including the one you are applying with on the Event Signup System? NO...My other characters are 80 Defiler, 80 Fury, 80 Necro all are mythed and at least tier 2 armored. Have a 80 Prov. 80 Sage. 80 Tailor. 80 Jeweler 72 carpenter. master transmuter
ESS >> Outhouse, 80 Wizard
Outhouse
New Raider
New Raider

Postby Draylore » Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:51 pm

Woot!!
ESS >> Draylore, 90 Assassin :: Gaylon, 90 Guardian
Draylore
Patron
Patron

Postby Palius » Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:57 pm

Hi Outhouse,

Is Fionna an alt of yours or is it another individual entirely? If the former, you'll need to select either this character or your wizzie as your main for signup purposes. If this is another individual, then it would preferable for them to create their own forums account and apply using that.

FYI, we definitely have a slot on the main force for your wizzie. As for the Inq, both our Inquisitor slots are full at the moment, but one of them has been bringing his Dirge lately as we are desperately in need of one. So even though Fionna would be added to the Reserve force, you would likely be on most (if not all) raids.
Palius
Team Red US Council
Points Maestro and Official Goose of Team Red

"May the Lord grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the knowledge to change the things I can...
and the wisdom to know when to zone."
ESS >> Palius, 90 Inquisitor :: Ebonhart, 90 Coercer
Palius
Senior Patron
Senior Patron

No alt

Postby Outhouse » Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:50 pm

No alt, i just forgot to log out before she app'd. we are rk hubby and wife. sorry bout the confusion. when you get older confusion is the norm
ESS >> Outhouse, 80 Wizard
Outhouse
New Raider
New Raider

Postby Palius » Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:09 pm

Also, I can't seem to find your characters on the ESS. Please create Outhouse and Fionna on there and I'll finish your processing. :-)

Thanks!
Palius
Team Red US Council
Points Maestro and Official Goose of Team Red

"May the Lord grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the knowledge to change the things I can...
and the wisdom to know when to zone."
ESS >> Palius, 90 Inquisitor :: Ebonhart, 90 Coercer
Palius
Senior Patron
Senior Patron

Return to Team Red - Application