(Processed) Maokomeeb - Reelle

Information about, and application guidelines

Moderators: Team Red - Tools Support, Team Red - Recruitment Officers

(Processed) Maokomeeb - Reelle

Postby Maokomeeb » Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:15 am

. What is the Name, Class and Level of the character You are applying with?
Maokomeeb, 80 Templar

2. What chapter are You applying for : US or EU?
US

3. If there is no room for You on the chapter You are applying for, would You like to be placed on the reserve force instead?
Yes please.

4. How old are You?

5. What timezone are You playing from / living in?
Central Standard Time

6. Have You read and understood the rules, and do You agree to respect and follow them while being a member of the Team?
Yes

7. Are You considered a respectable member of the Mistmoore Community?
I hope so

8. Can You reserve a 4 hour slot each Sunday (US: 4-8pm PST // EU: 7-11pm CET) as described in the Team Rules? - If not, how many out of 10 Sundays would You miss ?
Yes

9. Have You committed this toon as available for raiding in any other guild or raiding alliance? (elaborate)
Nope. I am a freelancer now

10. Did You recently betray to Your current class (how long ago) ?
I used to be an Inquisitor a year ago. Still have my Inq mythical :)

11. Are You raiding high end content elsewhere on another toon? (elaborate)
Nope but I would like to play Reelle (80 Troub) sometimes because Maokomeeb has everything he'll ever need (sans jewelry and charms).

12. Are You able to run Ventrilo on Your system and do You (at least) have the possibility to listen in on the conversations going on (e.g. have a working headset/speakers) ?
Yes

13. In 100 words or less, tell us a little about Yourself, Your goals in the game and Your past MMO experience
I'm a listener for the most part. A little talkative at times but know when to shut it and get to raiding. :) I prefer hanging out with sociable people with good spirits. Loot is NOT on my top priority list. I like to help others first.

14. In another 100 words or less, tell us why You think You would make a good match for the team.
I used to run with Revolte as healer in MT and mage group. I stayed with them up to TSO T4 raids. Pretty much have anything on Maokomeeb. I left Revolte because high-end, 4-5 days of dedication was too much for my personal lifestyle. Moved to the nice family guild of Order/White Rose and been there since. Arvashi, Dhirk, Deskye, Eldrac, and others of Team Red are good friends of mine. In short, Maokomeeb may hopefully be a great asset -- and will keep me tone in raiding. hehe

15. Have you created your character(s), including the one you are applying with on the Event Signup System?
Yes
ESS >> Maokomeeb, 90 Templar :: Reelle, 90 Troubador :: Nime, 90 Coercer :: Kkottowi, 90 Berserker
Maokomeeb
Senior Patron
Senior Patron

Highscores: 1

Postby Palius » Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:59 pm

Hi Maokomeeb,

Thanks for your app. I'll be in touch soon with some further details about joining Team Red.
Palius
Team Red US Council
Points Maestro and Official Goose of Team Red

"May the Lord grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the knowledge to change the things I can...
and the wisdom to know when to zone."
ESS >> Palius, 90 Inquisitor :: Ebonhart, 90 Coercer
Palius
Senior Patron
Senior Patron

Postby Nevoan » Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:25 pm

Hey it would be great to have you around for WoE on sunday. If you dont get your access set up before then I am sure you could still come. Group 2 still needs plate heals and we had a few cancelled sign-ups so you would be more then welcome.
ESS >> Nevoan, 90 Mystic :: Attention, 90 Coercer :: Walosteel, 90 Guardian :: Iskia, 90 Dirge
Nevoan
Bartender
Bartender

Postby Palius » Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:06 pm

Indeed. I'm pretty sure we'll have you processed by then anyway, but if not then yes please still hop online at 6:45EST on Sunday (if you can) and we'll see about getting you in for a WoE run.
Palius
Team Red US Council
Points Maestro and Official Goose of Team Red

"May the Lord grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the knowledge to change the things I can...
and the wisdom to know when to zone."
ESS >> Palius, 90 Inquisitor :: Ebonhart, 90 Coercer
Palius
Senior Patron
Senior Patron

Postby Deskye » Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:13 pm

Oh no! Not Mao!...Well there goes the neighborhood...LOL j/k bout time you applied slacker!
ESS >> Deskye, 90 Warden :: Cardiff, 90 Templar
Deskye
Senior Patron
Senior Patron

Return to Team Red - Application