(Processed) Lvl 80 Assassin Application for TR (Draylore)

Information about, and application guidelines

Moderators: Team Red - Tools Support, Team Red - Recruitment Officers

(Processed) Lvl 80 Assassin Application for TR (Draylore)

Postby Draylore » Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:24 pm

Woot after a few weeks of issues with registration on these forums I can now post my application for Team Red :)

1. What is the Name, Class and Level of the character You are applying with?

Draylore, Assassin, Level 80
2. What chapter are You applying for : US or EU?

US

3. If there is no room for You on the chapter You are applying for, would You like to be placed on the reserve force instead?

Sure
4. How old are You?

5. What timezone are You playing from / living in?

EST
6. Have You read and understood the rules, and do You agree to respect and follow them while being a member of the Team?

Yes and Yes.
7. Are You considered a respectable member of the Mistmoore Community?

Yes
8. Can You reserve a 4 hour slot each Sunday (US: 4-8pm PST // EU: 7-11pm CET) as described in the Team Rules? - If not, how many out of 10 Sundays would You miss ?

Yes. I do not forsee having to miss any Sunday raids

9. Have You committed this toon as available for raiding in any other guild or raiding alliance? (elaborate)

No
10. Did You recently betray to Your current class (how long ago) ?

No

11. Are You raiding high end content elsewhere on another toon? (elaborate)

Yes, I have a Level 80 Guardian in Order of Honor that I raid with. Does not typically raid on Sundays so if need be can be used if his help is required.
12. Are You able to run Ventrilo on Your system and do You (at least) have the possibility to listen in on the conversations going on (e.g. have a working headset/speakers) ?

Yes
13. In 100 words or less, tell us a little about Yourself, Your goals in the game and Your past MMO experience

I am a Software Engineer. I have played MMOs since EQ1 and have tried just about everyone thats come out. I currently play EQ2 with friends and girlfriend (TR knows her as Chels =p).

14. In another 100 words or less, tell us why You think You would make a good match for the team.

I have raided with you a few time already and really like your approach. I have always been sort of a min/maxer optimizer of whatever class I may be playing. I enjoy raiding...I enjoy figuring out strats as a team. I am very good at following raid rules and have a pretty good understanding of the various class synergies that exist with EQ2. I have always pretty much played a MT class in MMOs so this will be a chance for me to see how things are from the backside of the mobs :)
15. Have you created your character(s), including the one you are applying with on the Event Signup System?

Yes
ESS >> Draylore, 90 Assassin :: Gaylon, 90 Guardian
Draylore
Patron
Patron

Postby Palius » Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:20 pm

Thanks Draylore, be on the lookout shortly for a PM welcoming you to the team. :-)
Palius
Team Red US Council
Points Maestro and Official Goose of Team Red

"May the Lord grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the knowledge to change the things I can...
and the wisdom to know when to zone."
ESS >> Palius, 90 Inquisitor :: Ebonhart, 90 Coercer
Palius
Senior Patron
Senior Patron

Postby Gaylon » Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:57 pm

Thanks, posting on this toon because it seems Draylore's account is fubared again.

I tried to change his email because the ESS kept telling me that the email I had was on the block list. (no clue why cause its roadrunner)....but anyhow I followed the link provided to change his email.....and now the account is locked again and I have not received any new verification at the new email.

Hopefully someone can fix it or at least just unlock Draylore account.

Thanks,
Gaylon

Postby Magicmelter » Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:03 pm

Ya, I have roadrunner too and Deb said The Pub can not send e-mails to that extension....not sure why, pain in the ass for me since I have to use my work account to get e-mails from The Pub.
Anyway, if you switch e-mail that causes a reset I believe...will check with Vaevic on that.
Magicmelter
Team Red US Council
Raid Leader
ESS >> Magicmelter, 90 Conjuror :: Mindmelter, 90 Guardian :: Twinkiethekid, 90 Warden
Magicmelter
Junior Bartender
Junior Bartender

Postby Gaylon » Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:06 pm

Magicmelter wrote:Ya, I have roadrunner too and Deb said The Pub can not send e-mails to that extension....not sure why, pain in the ass for me since I have to use my work account to get e-mails from The Pub.
Anyway, if you switch e-mail that causes a reset I believe...will check with Vaevic on that.

Yeah, I changed Draylore's email to my work email which works fine with the Pub.

I just have not gotten any sort of reset-confirmation/activiation so Draylore's login is locked/inactive.
Gaylon

Return to Team Red - Application