(Processed) Oocie Team Red Application

Information about, and application guidelines

Moderators: Team Red - Tools Support, Team Red - Recruitment Officers

(Processed) Oocie Team Red Application

Postby Oocie » Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:27 am

1. What is the Name, Class and Level of the character You are applying with?

Oocie

2. What chapter are You applying for : US or EU?

US

3. If there is no room for You on the chapter You are applying for, would You like to be placed on the reserve force instead?

Yes

4. How old are You?

5. What timezone are You playing from / living in?

Arizon, Mountain Standard Time

6. Have You read and understood the rules, and do You agree to respect and follow them while being a member of the Team?

Yes

7. Are You considered a respectable member of the Mistmoore Community?

Yes

8. Can You reserve a 4 hour slot each Sunday (US: 4-8pm PST // EU: 7-11pm CET) as described in the Team Rules? - If not, how many out of 10 Sundays would You

miss ?

Yes

9. Have You committed this toon as available for raiding in any other guild or raiding alliance? (elaborate)

Raid with my guild...Order of Honor...but, their current raid schedules do not include Sundays. I also raid with the Mistmoore Alliance...I will not raid on

anything that will conflict with Team Red scheduled events.

10. Did You recently betray to Your current class (how long ago) ?

No

11. Are You raiding high end content elsewhere on another toon? (elaborate)

At this time, Oocie and my alt Eicoo are my only raiding toons. I participate in raids whenever allowed by group make ups.

12. Are You able to run Ventrilo on Your system and do You (at least) have the possibility to listen in on the conversations going on (e.g. have a working

headset/speakers) ?

Yes

13. In 100 words or less, tell us a little about Yourself, Your goals in the game and Your past MMO experience

I enjoy raiding, and grouping with others. I have been on line gaming for about 10 years and am familiar with interacting with others. My goals are to

better my toons abilities and be a useful member of raiding/group events.

14. In another 100 words or less, tell us why You think You would make a good match for the team.

Oocie, Paladin, has mender bot, can assist with tanking/healing. Can tank, with more experience...past raid/group make ups, due to in game abilities beyond

my control have limited my experience at tanking. However, I am open to suggestions by other, more experienced, team members on what I need to do to make Oocie

and Eicoo, Berserker, better team members.

15. Have you created your character(s), including the one you are applying with on the Event Signup System?

Yes
ESS >> Oocie, 80 Paladin :: Eicoo, 80 Berserker
Oocie
New Raider
New Raider

Postby Palius » Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:01 pm

Hi Oocie,

Thanks for your app, we'll get you processed shortly. And thanks for your patience!
Palius
Team Red US Council
Points Maestro and Official Goose of Team Red

"May the Lord grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the knowledge to change the things I can...
and the wisdom to know when to zone."
ESS >> Palius, 90 Inquisitor :: Ebonhart, 90 Coercer
Palius
Senior Patron
Senior Patron

Return to Team Red - Application