(Processed) 80 Wizard Applying for Team Red

Information about, and application guidelines

Moderators: Team Red - Tools Support, Team Red - Recruitment Officers

(Processed) 80 Wizard Applying for Team Red

Postby Izotz » Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:34 am

Quote:
1. What is the Name, Class and Level of the character You are applying with? Izotz, Wizard, 80

2. What chapter are You applying for : US or EU? US

3. If there is no room for You on the chapter You are applying for, would You like to be placed on the reserve force instead? Yes

4. How old are You? 21

5. What timezone are You playing from / living in? EST, Florida

6. Have You read and understood the rules, and do You agree to respect and follow them while being a member of the Team? Yes

7. Are You considered a respectable member of the Mistmoore Community? Believe so

8. Can You reserve a 4 hour slot each Sunday (US: 4-8pm PST // EU: 7-11pm CET) as described in the Team Rules? - If not, how many out of 10 Sundays would You miss ? Can make all sundays needed

9. Have You committed this toon as available for raiding in any other guild or raiding alliance? (elaborate) Have been searching for a while, but commited no

10. Did You recently betray to Your current class (how long ago) ? No

11. Are You raiding high end content elsewhere on another toon? (elaborate) No, only level 80 toon

12. Are You able to run Ventrilo on Your system and do You (at least) have the possibility to listen in on the conversations going on (e.g. have a working headset/speakers) ? Yes with working mic/headset. also have TS

13. In 100 words or less, tell us a little about Yourself, Your goals in the game and Your past MMO experience: Im currently a senior in college studying Air Traffic Controlling. I came back to EQ2 from vanguard after playing vanguard for about 2.5 years, with decently hardcore raiding in vanguard for a year of that time. My goals for EQ are to see as much of the game as I can, and to help out as much as I can while I do. I have always enjoyed raiding and feel that the experience of it can be just as rewarding as the spoils that come out of it.
14. In another 100 words or less, tell us why You think You would make a good match for the team. I was with you guys for your VP run (Druushk) on the 12th. Really enjoyed how well set up your raids/leaders/members were. I thought it was the perfect mix of a serious raid but still having fun, and really felt like I would fit in well.

15. Have you created your character(s), including the one you are applying with on the Event Signup System? Yes
Last edited by Izotz on Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
ESS >> Izotz, 80 Wizard
Izotz
< Respect >
New Raider
New Raider

Postby Nirana » Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:38 am

Glad to see you apply frog. Many a Sundays for you and the bear in your future I hope!

7. Are You considered a respectable member of the Mistmoore Community? Believe so NO COMMENT......J/K

[/b]
ESS >> Nirana, 80 Berserker :: Lotharin, 80 Necromancer :: Alsmack, 80 Mystic
Nirana
Raider
Raider

Postby Palius » Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:33 pm

Thanks for your app Izotz, we'll get you processed here shortly. Be on the lookout soon for a PM with some further information, and if you have any questions feel free to shoot them my way.
Palius
Team Red US Council
Points Maestro and Official Goose of Team Red

"May the Lord grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the knowledge to change the things I can...
and the wisdom to know when to zone."
ESS >> Palius, 90 Inquisitor :: Ebonhart, 90 Coercer
Palius
Senior Patron
Senior Patron

Postby Izotz » Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:30 pm

Nirana wrote:Glad to see you apply frog. Many a Sundays for you and the bear in your future I hope!

7. Are You considered a respectable member of the Mistmoore Community? Believe so NO COMMENT......J/K

[/b]

jerk lol

Palius wrote:Thanks for your app Izotz, we'll get you processed here shortly. Be on the lookout soon for a PM with some further information, and if you have any questions feel free to shoot them my way.

alright will do thanks :)
ESS >> Izotz, 80 Wizard
Izotz
< Respect >
New Raider
New Raider

Return to Team Red - Application