(Processed) 80 Mystic Applying to Team Red

Information about, and application guidelines

Moderators: Team Red - Tools Support, Team Red - Recruitment Officers

(Processed) 80 Mystic Applying to Team Red

Postby Nevoan » Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:01 pm

1. What is the Name, Class and Level of the character You are applying with? Nevoan, Mystic 80

2. What chapter are You applying for : US or EU? US

3. If there is no room for You on the chapter You are applying for, would You like to be placed on the reserve force instead? This would depend on if my GF/roomate is able to join as well. She is an 80 monk named Wintra.She will be applying seperately. If there is no room for us both I would need to be placed in reserve since I play mostly with her. I would able to join a few raids thought her but wouldn't be able to do so regularly.

4. How old are You? 23

5. What timezone are You playing from / living in? Pacific

6. Have You read and understood the rules, and do You agree to respect and follow them while being a member of the Team? Yes

7. Are You considered a respectable member of the Mistmoore Community? I would like to think so yes.

8. Can You reserve a 4 hour slot each Sunday (US: 4-8pm PST // EU: 7-11pm CET) as described in the Team Rules? - If not, how many out of 10 Sundays would You miss ? This would also depend on whether my GF/roomate would be able to join us, we would be available for at least 9 out of 10 sundays if we are together. Though I would attend a few without her, it couldnt be many.

9. Have You committed this toon as available for raiding in any other guild or raiding alliance? (elaborate) This toon is on Team Gold as well.

10. Did You recently betray to Your current class (how long ago) ? No

11. Are You raiding high end content elsewhere on another toon? (elaborate) No

12. Are You able to run Ventrilo on Your system and do You (at least) have the possibility to listen in on the conversations going on (e.g. have a working headset/speakers) ? I can use Vent and I have a mic.

13. In 100 words or less, tell us a little about Yourself, Your goals in the game and Your past MMO experience. I started played EQ1 during the kunark expansion and continued to play until discord came out and RL became chaotic and I was forced to quit. I never really got to raid much as I was in school but I had older friends that did and it sounded fun. RL settled down and I figured I would try EQ2 since it had just recently come out and my GF/roomate decided to play with me. I have played since the beginning and now we are both 80 with nothing to do so I convinced her to try raiding and she likes it. We have already joined Team Gold but would like to do more.

14. In another 100 words or less, tell us why You think You would make a good match for the team. I have been playing MMO's for many years and would consider myself a serious gamer. I get tired of playing pick-up raids/groups as most people arent serious enough to complete the task at hand. I would like to play with people who actually want to get better, can pay attention and who would like to advance farther into the end game. From what I have heard and who I know I feel that joining Team Red would give me exactly that. And I think with time I could become a valuable asset to the raid force.

15. Have you created your character(s), including the one you are applying with on the Event Signup System? Yes I have.
ESS >> Nevoan, 90 Mystic :: Attention, 90 Coercer :: Walosteel, 90 Guardian :: Iskia, 90 Dirge
Nevoan
Bartender
Bartender

Postby Palius » Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:02 pm

Greetings,

Thanks for applying to Team Red. We'll be reviewing your app and replying via PM soon with further instructions. If you are available to raid this evening (and get this in time), we can insert you into the raid if there are spots available and work out your points at a later time. If not, then we'll get you processed next week.
Palius
Team Red US Council
Points Maestro and Official Goose of Team Red

"May the Lord grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the knowledge to change the things I can...
and the wisdom to know when to zone."
ESS >> Palius, 90 Inquisitor :: Ebonhart, 90 Coercer
Palius
Senior Patron
Senior Patron

Processing

Postby Nevoan » Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:33 pm

Hi,

I was taking some visiting friends to LAX to see them off yesterday and I didn't expect you to get to us so quick. I look forward to talking to you this coming week and getting set up for the next available raid. Thanks.
ESS >> Nevoan, 90 Mystic :: Attention, 90 Coercer :: Walosteel, 90 Guardian :: Iskia, 90 Dirge
Nevoan
Bartender
Bartender

Return to Team Red - Application