(Processed) Despotique, Illusionist, US

Information about, and application guidelines

Moderators: Team Red - Tools Support, Team Red - Recruitment Officers

(Processed) Despotique, Illusionist, US

Postby Despotique » Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:51 pm

1. What is the Name, Class and Level of the character You are applying with?
Despotique, Illusionist 80th level

2. What chapter are You applying for : US or EU?
Red Team - US

3. If there is no room for You on the chapter You are applying for, would You like to be placed on the reserve force instead?
However I can serve the team best, count me in.

4. How old are You?

5. What timezone are You playing from / living in?
US - Pacific Time

6. Have You read and understood the rules, and do You agree to respect and follow them while being a member of the Team?
Yes, I have and will.

7. Are You considered a respectable member of the Mistmoore Community?
Yes, I believe so. A lesser known and quiet member of Mistmoore, neither hated nor celebrated.

8. Can You reserve a 4 hour slot each Sunday (US: 4-8pm PST // EU: 7-11pm CET) as described in the Team Rules? - If not, how many out of 10 Sundays would You miss ?
Not available every Sunday, though probably only miss 2 to 3 Sundays out of 10 during the spring/summer. In fall/winter, miss maybe 1 or 2 out of 10.

9. Have You committed this toon as available for raiding in any other guild or raiding alliance? (elaborate)
No. I am a member of WootGratzHugs guild which is a small guild of 4 close friends. We are a Heroic zone team only.

10. Did You recently betray to Your current class (how long ago) ?
Not recently, though I have betrayed. 12+ months ago betrayed from Coercer 70th level to Illusionist and leveled to 80.

11. Are You raiding high end content elsewhere on another toon? (elaborate)
No. Despotique is my main character. I raid pick up group, when available, on my alternate characters.

12. Are You able to run Ventrilo on Your system and do You (at least) have the possibility to listen in on the conversations going on (e.g. have a working headset/speakers) ?
Yes. I regularly use Team Speak and Ventrilo to follow conversations and take directions from raid leaders.

13. In 100 words or less, tell us a little about Yourself, Your goals in the game and Your past MMO experience
Like my guildmates, I have been enjoying MMOs since the days of Ultima Online. I have played Asheron's Call, Dark Age of Camelot, Everquest I/II, Star Wars Galaxies (unlocked Jedi pre-NGE debacle), and Vanguard. I am a technology and gadget nerd. I love movies and movie trivia, golf, skiing, and drinking. Goals for EQ2 are to experience all content the game has to offer. Promote the general well-being and server population of Mistmoore. Have fun with like minded and goaled people.

14. In another 100 words or less, tell us why You think You would make a good match for the team.
I am very laid back and forgiving person, not easily flustered. Though I am soft-spoken, I am a great listener. I have an excellent memory and take direction well. I am great at problem solving both tactical and strategic. I can take situations, abstract them to general details and then reapply them to new scenarios. I have much experience playing MMORPGs and the culmination has helped me create a formidable EQ2 character despite having minimal access to raid content to-date. I hope that I can do the same for the each member of the Red Team.

15. Have you created your character(s), including the one you are applying with on the Event Signup System?
Yes, I did just before completing this post.

Thank you for your consideration.

Best Regards,
Despotique
ESS >> Despotique, 87 Illusionist :: Haughty, 81 Fury :: Sherbert, 80 Berserker :: Rootdog, 80 Brigand
Despotique
New Raider
New Raider

Postby Palius » Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:52 pm

Sorry for the delay Despotique, we are processing your app. Please be on the lookout soon for a PM containing additional info.

Thanks!
Palius
Team Red US Council
Points Maestro and Official Goose of Team Red

"May the Lord grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the knowledge to change the things I can...
and the wisdom to know when to zone."
ESS >> Palius, 90 Inquisitor :: Ebonhart, 90 Coercer
Palius
Senior Patron
Senior Patron

Return to Team Red - Application