(Processed) Zolsh Red Team US Application

Information about, and application guidelines

Moderators: Team Red - Tools Support, Team Red - Recruitment Officers

(Processed) Zolsh Red Team US Application

Postby Zolsh » Tue May 19, 2009 6:18 am

1. What is the Name, Class and Level of the character You are applying with?
Zolsh, Troubador L80

2. What chapter are You applying for : US or EU?
US

3. If there is no room for You on the chapter You are applying for, would You like to be placed on the reserve force instead?
Sure

4. How old are You?

5. What timezone are You playing from / living in?
CST

6. Have You read and understood the rules, and do You agree to respect and follow them while being a member of the Team?
Yes.

7. Are You considered a respectable member of the Mistmoore Community?
As far as I know, yes.

8. Can You reserve a 4 hour slot each Sunday (US: 4-8pm PST // EU: 7-11pm CET) as described in the Team Rules? - If not, how many out of 10 Sundays would You miss ?
Yes.

9. Have You committed this toon as available for raiding in any other guild or raiding alliance? (elaborate)
No, my guild is just a group of a few friends.

10. Did You recently betray to Your current class (how long ago) ?
No.

11. Are You raiding high end content elsewhere on another toon? (elaborate)
No.

12. Are You able to run Ventrilo on Your system and do You (at least) have the possibility to listen in on the conversations going on (e.g. have a working headset/speakers) ?
Yes.

13. In 100 words or less, tell us a little about Yourself, Your goals in the game and Your past MMO experience

I've been playing MMO's since UO (even a bit of Meridian 59 before that). I normally play with RL friends, but I do group with others and join pickup raids from time to time. I've been playing EQ2 since the day it came out, but haven't been active in raiding. We're doing pretty well with the TSO content, but with only 4 people at the keyboard, some of the zones are pretty tough. I would like to see some of the raid content, but do not want to abandon my friends/guild. This seems like a perfect opportunity.

14. In another 100 words or less, tell us why You think You would make a good match for the team.

I'm able to understand and follow directions well. If necessary, I'm pretty good at explaining things as well. I have a pretty laid back personality and don't get agitated very easily. I have a good grasp of the game mechanics, and I'm good at math and don't have a problem understanding numbers.

15. Have you created your character(s), including the one you are applying with on the Event Signup System?

I've created this one, the rest are inconsequential (max level 50).
ESS >> Zolsh, 85 Troubador :: Eltar, 85 Coercer :: Libbylou, 81 Inquisitor :: Vinnaydar, 80 Necromancer
Zolsh
Raider
Raider

Postby Palius » Tue May 19, 2009 12:40 pm

Hi Zolsh,

Thanks for your app. I'll contact you soon via PM with and update on your request. We're just getting some stuff figured out in the council and then we'll be doing several additions to the team. Please check back soon.

Talk to you soon,

-- Palius
ESS >> Palius, 90 Inquisitor :: Ebonhart, 90 Coercer
Palius
Senior Patron
Senior Patron

Postby Zolsh » Tue May 19, 2009 1:24 pm

Thanks for the prompt reply!

Based on the upcomming events for red team, it looks like you're doing quite a bit in VP. Unless I can manage to find a pickup Leviathan raid that actually succeeds I won't be able to help out anyway.
ESS >> Zolsh, 85 Troubador :: Eltar, 85 Coercer :: Libbylou, 81 Inquisitor :: Vinnaydar, 80 Necromancer
Zolsh
Raider
Raider

Postby Palius » Tue May 19, 2009 3:26 pm

Actually, the VP raids that are posted are for the EU side of the team. The US event schedule isn't as fleshed out yet. We'll likely get another Leviathan run scheduled soon though, so you can get your access at that time.
ESS >> Palius, 90 Inquisitor :: Ebonhart, 90 Coercer
Palius
Senior Patron
Senior Patron

Return to Team Red - Application