(Processed) DeSkye application

Information about, and application guidelines

Moderators: Team Red - Tools Support, Team Red - Recruitment Officers

(Processed) DeSkye application

Postby Viita » Sat May 09, 2009 7:10 am

. What is the Name, Class and Level of the character You are applying with? Deskye 80 warden and/or Viita lvl 80 bruiser

2. What chapter are You applying for : US or EU?
US
3. If there is no room for You on the chapter You are applying for, would You like to be placed on the reserve force instead?
yes
4. How old are You?
over 35
5. What timezone are You playing from / living in?
PST
6. Have You read and understood the rules, and do You agree to respect and follow them while being a member of the Team?
yes
7. Are You considered a respectable member of the Mistmoore Community? yes

8. Can You reserve a 4 hour slot each Sunday (US: 4-8pm PST // EU: 7-11pm CET) as described in the Team Rules? - If not, how many out of 10 Sundays would You miss ? yes I can

9. Have You committed this toon as available for raiding in any other guild or raiding alliance? (elaborate) yes, my guild has raids fridays and Saturdays

10. Did You recently betray to Your current class (how long ago) ? yes, about 2 months ago from fury to warden

11. Are You raiding high end content elsewhere on another toon? (elaborate) no

12. Are You able to run Ventrilo on Your system and do You (at least) have the possibility to listen in on the conversations going on (e.g. have a working headset/speakers) ? yes

13. In 100 words or less, tell us a little about Yourself, Your goals in the game and Your past MMO experience I played EQ1 for years and was a part of a high end raiding guild...was away from game for over a year and did not find it as much fun when I returned. I've been playing EQ2 for
about 2 years now and really enjoy it. I would see raid content that is not within my current guilds capabilities at this time and would like to get my mythical.
14. In another 100 words or less, tell us why You think You would make a good match for the team. I am honest and reliable and like to have fun but I also know when it's time to be serious.

15. Have you created your character(s), including the one you are applying with on the Event Signup System? yes, although I initially signed up with my bruiser, my warden is what I play the most.
Viita

(In Process) DeSkye application

Postby Palius » Mon May 18, 2009 7:48 pm

Hi Viita,

Thanks for your app. I'll be in touch shortly as to your status, but I'd say it's likely we'd welcome your Bruiser to the main team. I need to do some checking with one of our main Wardens to see if they're still on the main squad, otherwise Deskye may be welcome as well. In the event we could use both, we'd ask that you choose one of them as your main, knowing that we may request the other on some nights if there is need.

Thanks and I'll talk with you soon,

-- Palius

edit: marking In Process
ESS >> Palius, 90 Inquisitor :: Ebonhart, 90 Coercer
Palius
Senior Patron
Senior Patron

Postby Viita » Tue May 19, 2009 4:29 pm

Thanks!
I have received a previous reply from Rotha accepting Deskye on the reserve team and I did get flagged as such so I was able to sign up and participate on the Leviathan raid on Saturday (excellent job in running that btw). I look forward to hopefully being a member of the main team. Thanks for your reply
Viita

Return to Team Red - Application