Lividicus, Defiler

Information about, and application guidelines

Moderators: Team Red - Tools Support, Team Red - Recruitment Officers

Lividicus, Defiler

Postby Lividicus » Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:03 pm

1) What is the Name, Class and Level of the character you are applying with?

Lividicus, Defiler, 80

2) How old are you?

3) What timezone are you playing from / living in?

PST, California :)

4) Have you read and understood the rules, and do you agree to respect and follow them while being a member of the Team?

Yes I do.

5) Are you considered a respectable member of the Mistmoore Community?

Yes

6) Can you reserve a 4 hour slot each Sunday as described in the Team Rules? - If not, how many out of 10 Sundays would you miss ?

Main reason I am here is because I am always free during that specific time.

7) Have you committed this toon as available for raiding in any other guild or raiding alliance? (elaborate)

No

8) Did you recently betray to your current class (how long ago) ?

No

9) Are you raiding high end content elsewhere on another toon?
(elaborate)

Yes my main toon in game is Bluwolf lv 80 Guardian I raid 4-5 a week with him in the evenings.

10) Are you able to run Ventrilo on your system and do you (at least) have the possibility to listen in on the conversations going on (e.g. have a working headset/speakers) ?

Yes

11) In 100 words or less, tell us a little about yourself, your goals in the game and your past MMO experience

I am a 42 year old male who is raising a son on my own. I teach special education for a living. I consider my self very competitive at times. My goals in game have never really changed I am always interested in meeting good people with common goals driven to finish what one starts. Played platfom games for years then started playing Ultima Online 1997, since then its been a blur, EQ, DAOC, AC,AC2 (rest in peace), EQ2, Guild Wars, WoW, Vanguard, EQ2 again. In all of these games I have always been the MT in my guild, in all of thoes games people in thoes games said I never would be the MT for there guild. I look foward to playing this class with the stubbornness I have always done with my tanks.

12) In another 100 words or less, tell us why you think you would make a good match for the team.

I know how to follow directions. At this time my guild is one of only 3 guilds on server to be inside VP. I have had to sacrifice allot of my own liesure time to reach this goal. Even when I do not agree with what a raid leader is doing during a certain raid I keep my mouth shut and let him run it. The content of raiding that the Red Team is progressing on I have done with my main Char, I am very familiar with it.
ESS >> Lividicus, 80 Defiler
Lividicus
New Raider
New Raider

Return to Team Red - Application