Coming about ...

Public Newsbulletins

Moderators: Magicmelter, Maintenance Crew

Coming about ...

Postby Debillus » Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:40 am

First of all, a big thank you to all participating pubsters over the last few weeks for making our weekends not only successful in terms of progression, but also fun and well worth spending hours on doing. As an event leader, I've been having a lot of the same fun we started out with, back in the beginning of this year. Hoping we can keep the pace, I will be including a few EOF zones in my future planning as well as the usual suspects from KOS. First EOF event will be MMiS on Oct. 20th, and I plan to keep EOF in focus as well as the year comes to an end, and as we level up towards 80 after Rise of Kunark launches.

On the News side, for those not around to experience it, we finally got a full score on Deathtoll. September 22nd we cleared DT, getting all nameds down in the first attempt. This was done by a regular Pub force too. The weekend after, this saturday, we repeated the act, or at least close to. Our Cruor strategy is spot on, we just need to execute it a tad more efficient.

Let's keep it up. We're doing good.
When I die I wanna go peacefully, in my sleep, like my grandfather. Not screaming in terror, like his passengers.
ESS >> Debillus, 80 Mystic :: Alminox, 80 Brigand :: Frelling, 80 Monk :: Manamenam, 80 Necromancer :: Deboom, 47 Warlock
Debillus
< Jokers Wild >
Senior Bartender
Senior Bartender

Highscores: 7

Return to News