Back in action

Public Newsbulletins

Moderators: Magicmelter, Maintenance Crew

Back in action

Postby Debillus » Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:34 am

Okay, It's been a little slow as of late in here on my part. Mostly because of me rushing towards starting a new job Oct. 1st, and struggling to leave the old one on a good note. My online time has been reduced to raiding weekends, much as planned, but come October I will be back in game on a regular basis.

Meanwhile, a few of the projects that has been put to sleep, are slowly starting up again and will be pushed towards completion once my time frame allows for it again, including some changes to the ESS to allow for role based class makeups and email notifications on a wider scale (e.g. subscribe to events for specific zones and such). I'm also working to isolate the ESS from the forum software so that it can be used outside The Pub. Hopefully I can have it all done and ready before RoK hits, come this november.

If any of you would like to chip in with some of the work required to complete these goals, please feel free to toss me a PM. I'm specifically looking for HTML and PHP wizards. Also, if you have a flair for matching colors and setting up CSS type stylesheets I'd like to hear from you.

/Deb
When I die I wanna go peacefully, in my sleep, like my grandfather. Not screaming in terror, like his passengers.
ESS >> Debillus, 80 Mystic :: Alminox, 80 Brigand :: Frelling, 80 Monk :: Manamenam, 80 Necromancer :: Deboom, 47 Warlock
Debillus
< Jokers Wild >
Senior Bartender
Senior Bartender

Highscores: 7

Return to News