Daily Comic

Public Newsbulletins

Moderators: Magicmelter, Maintenance Crew

Daily Comic

Postby Debillus » Sat Jan 06, 2007 10:02 am

The Daily Comic
Every day you can now find a new Wulffmorgenthaler comic strip at the bottom of the front page.

Wulffmorgenthaler are anything but PC, they are absolutely PG and I've never cried that much laughing over ink on paper since Gary Larson stopped his The Far Side strip.<i></i>
Comics will be arriving as an RSS feed and land in the, for the purpose created Wulffmorgenthaler forum, where you can catch the strips you missed.

Wikipedia wrote:The characters and situations vary from strip to strip, but there are several recurring characters, such as the Toucan Kid (a grotesque hybrid of man and 28% toucan) and the so-called Fucked-up Crazy-Ass Weirdo Beaver (a seemingly innocent creature who consistently pulls off unimaginably weird feats). Also of note are the characters Dick Bird (a greasy-haired entrepreneur whose product for sale changes from strip to strip), Werner (the hapless yet happy antihero) and most recently a voyeur whose new neighbour's wife and daughter are so hot that "he simply has to masturbate" which he tells his neighbour with a great degree of pride. Pandas are often shown as being violent beasts. The leader of the WWF has been shown to suffer humiliation from these animals on several occasions. The Dalai Lama is sometimes portrayed as being frustrated with his enlightened being by violently kicking Leonard Cohen fans. Recurring characters in Wulffmorgenthaler tend to be more of a running joke than a legitimate continuing narrative.

I hope you'll enjoy it.
ESS >> Debillus, 80 Mystic :: Alminox, 80 Brigand :: Frelling, 80 Monk :: Manamenam, 80 Necromancer :: Deboom, 47 Warlock
Debillus
< Jokers Wild >
Senior Bartender
Senior Bartender

Highscores: 7

Return to News