Roster Clean Up 3-22-10 (All please read)

Public Newsbulletins

Moderators: Magicmelter, Maintenance Crew

Roster Clean Up 3-22-10 (All please read)

Postby Magicmelter » Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:32 pm

I am going to be organizing the roster to make sure it's up to date (I have been doing some work on that lately) and making sure everyone is where they need/want to be. Having said that please do one of the following:
1) If I send you a PM please reply ASAP.
2) If you don't receive a PM either post here or send me a PM saying "I'm cool with where I am on the team" or "I'd like to move to reserve" or maybe "I think you suck and I want the raid leader job and btw I will eat your soul in hell". Any additional feedback would be welcome, like "Mr. Melter, I will eat your soul in hell because I saw what you did with that panda bear Joker and you will pay for that...btw, how DID you get that flexible?" So ya, anything like that. :)

Lastly as a reminder per TR rules...if you are on the main team you are REQUIRED to sign up 2 days in advance of the scheduled raid. You don't have to attend, just sign up and cancel but I'd really like to enforce this as I like to put the raid roster for that week together at the end of my work day on Friday (hey, might as well get paid for it!) As an incentive I may offer a bonus point for EVERY member (reserve people too) that signs up by Friday 5:00 EST but will discuss that with council first.

Thanks everyone for sticking with Team Red and making it a fun place to be Sunday nights!

Last edited by Magicmelter on Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Magicmelter
Team Red US Council
Raid Leader
ESS >> Magicmelter, 90 Conjuror :: Mindmelter, 90 Guardian :: Twinkiethekid, 90 Warden
Magicmelter
Junior Bartender
Junior Bartender

Postby Joker » Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:42 pm

you should make it a bonus point if EVERYONE signs up by that time so it will encourage people to seek out those that have not signed.
Joker :: 90 Dirge :: Safe Haven
Vaevic Ial'Dragoon :: 90 Inquisitor :: Safe Haven
Ryate :: 90 Monk :: Safe Haven
Gninja :: 90 Guardian :: Safe Haven
Kyren :: 90 Swashbuckler :: Safe Haven
ESS >> Vaevic, 90 Inquisitor :: Ryate, 90 Monk :: Kyren, 90 Swashbuckler :: Gninja, 90 Guardian :: Joker, 90 Dirge
Joker
Senior Bartender
Senior Bartender

Postby Magicmelter » Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:00 pm

Good idea, if all main team members sign up by 5:00 EST Friday then all main team members will receive a 1 point bonus AND any reservist's that have signed up by that time.
Magicmelter
Team Red US Council
Raid Leader
ESS >> Magicmelter, 90 Conjuror :: Mindmelter, 90 Guardian :: Twinkiethekid, 90 Warden
Magicmelter
Junior Bartender
Junior Bartender

Postby Maokomeeb » Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:45 pm

Can I sign up? *snicker*

2 weeks to go! *shaking*
ESS >> Maokomeeb, 90 Templar :: Reelle, 90 Troubador :: Nime, 90 Coercer :: Kkottowi, 90 Berserker
Maokomeeb
Senior Patron
Senior Patron

Highscores: 1

Postby Palius » Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:44 pm

Sounds good, especially because lately I need the incentive since I'm a procrastinating bizzatch. :-)

BTW, signed.... hehe.
Palius
Team Red US Council
Points Maestro and Official Goose of Team Red

"May the Lord grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the knowledge to change the things I can...
and the wisdom to know when to zone."
ESS >> Palius, 90 Inquisitor :: Ebonhart, 90 Coercer
Palius
Senior Patron
Senior Patron

Postby Arvashi » Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:21 pm

I'd like to become a god please.
ESS >> Arvashi, 90 Shadowknight :: Daemoniic, 80 Mystic
Arvashi
Senior Patron
Senior Patron

Postby Nevoan » Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:40 pm

Palius wrote:Sounds good, especially because lately I need the incentive since I'm a procrastinating bizzatch. :-)

BTW, signed.... hehe.

I gotta say I really miss your raid reports man, definitely gave me something to look forward to Monday at work...
ESS >> Nevoan, 90 Mystic :: Attention, 90 Coercer :: Walosteel, 90 Guardian :: Iskia, 90 Dirge
Nevoan
Bartender
Bartender

Postby Maokomeeb » Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:09 pm

Nevoan wrote:
Palius wrote:Sounds good, especially because lately I need the incentive since I'm a procrastinating bizzatch. :-)

BTW, signed.... hehe.

I gotta say I really miss your raid reports man, definitely gave me something to look forward to Monday at work...

I concur
ESS >> Maokomeeb, 90 Templar :: Reelle, 90 Troubador :: Nime, 90 Coercer :: Kkottowi, 90 Berserker
Maokomeeb
Senior Patron
Senior Patron

Highscores: 1

Postby Deskye » Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:57 pm

Maokomeeb wrote:
Nevoan wrote:

BTW, signed.... hehe.

I concur

Me too!!!
ESS >> Deskye, 90 Warden :: Cardiff, 90 Templar
Deskye
Senior Patron
Senior Patron

Return to News