Master P'Tasa (+Tairiza the Widow Mistress)

Public Newsbulletins

Moderators: Magicmelter, Maintenance Crew

Master P'Tasa (+Tairiza the Widow Mistress)

Postby Debillus » Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:41 am

Pub First - Master P'Tasa
- And an honorable mention of Tairiza the Widow Mistress

Late Sunday, a pickup raid with a little under 3 groups of Pubsters took on Thuuga and cleared the zone. Congratulations on killing Tairiza the Widow Mistress. Now, Let's have a proper Pub Raid do the same, shall we..

Image Image
This weekend saw the premiere of the new and reformed Team Red. We executed two really great events proving, that with these two raid forces combined, we can go all the way to VP if we put our minds to it.

Team Red US blasted through Protector's Realm Saturday<i></i> in the cleanest and fastest PR run I've ever seen a Pub Force do it. One regular wipe, and completion well below the 2 hour mark. We definitely have room for improvement on the time, but as for the execution I don't think this could have been done much cleaner.

Sunday, Team Red EU took on Shard of Hate and despite the fact that not a single trash mob dropped anything above 'a small chest' (!), focus and concentration was high. We broke 41k DPS several times and took out the 3 'easy' named encounters flawlessly. But the grand price of the night was most certainly Master P'Tasa with whom, a lot of us has had a quite significant score to settle for a good while now. In the second attempt, he could no longer deny us.

[trl=http://user.mistmoore.net/debillus/raid/080810_1/master_ptasa.jpg]Image[/trl]

We went on to the the sisters to spend the remaining available time and had a few good attempts on Ire and Malevolence, bringing Malevolence to 30% in our best shot.

Thanks for a great weekend
When I die I wanna go peacefully, in my sleep, like my grandfather. Not screaming in terror, like his passengers.
ESS >> Debillus, 80 Mystic :: Alminox, 80 Brigand :: Frelling, 80 Monk :: Manamenam, 80 Necromancer :: Deboom, 47 Warlock
Debillus
< Jokers Wild >
Senior Bartender
Senior Bartender

Highscores: 7

Return to News