Throne of New Tunaria, Feb. 24th

Public Newsbulletins

Moderators: Magicmelter, Maintenance Crew

Throne of New Tunaria, Feb. 24th

Postby Debillus » Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:00 am

Throne of New Tunaria

Not a Pub First, but definately the best run we've had in there. Last time was at level 70 and if I recall correctly, we never made it 10 feet away from the door.

This time, we cleared pretty much everything in there. Since we had to spend time figuring out the strategies, time constraints finally pulled raid apart, but at that time only Mayong Mistmoore was left to kill.
<i></i><b></b>
A few Pub First Kills
[trl=http://user.mistmoore.net/debillus/raid/080224_1/the_harbinger_of_absolution.jpg]Image[/trl] [trl=http://user.mistmoore.net/debillus/raid/080224_1/queen_lenya_thex.jpg]Image[/trl]

Loot was nonexistant, except for a single item, but we had great fun none the less.
[thl]aITEM_1959733877_1446563813_Brace_of_Deflection.jpg[/thl]
(click thumbs to zoom)
Last edited by Debillus on Sun Mar 02, 2008 12:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
When I die I wanna go peacefully, in my sleep, like my grandfather. Not screaming in terror, like his passengers.
ESS >> Debillus, 80 Mystic :: Alminox, 80 Brigand :: Frelling, 80 Monk :: Manamenam, 80 Necromancer :: Deboom, 47 Warlock
Debillus
< Jokers Wild >
Senior Bartender
Senior Bartender

Highscores: 7

Postby Joker » Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:44 pm

It was a great time I just wish there had been more loot for us to work out the new loot system. All around I think the raid was a big success even though Loot was horrible. I do have to give everyone a standing ovation for your support and working with us in tehre as we figured things out. Everyone listened well and followed directions as well as tossed ideas on strats. There was even equal distribution of teasing of Ethor.

We do know now that all mobs in there have nothing special to them :p /poke Ethor
Joker :: 90 Dirge :: Safe Haven
Vaevic Ial'Dragoon :: 90 Inquisitor :: Safe Haven
Ryate :: 90 Monk :: Safe Haven
Gninja :: 90 Guardian :: Safe Haven
Kyren :: 90 Swashbuckler :: Safe Haven
ESS >> Vaevic, 90 Inquisitor :: Ryate, 90 Monk :: Kyren, 90 Swashbuckler :: Gninja, 90 Guardian :: Joker, 90 Dirge
Joker
Senior Bartender
Senior Bartender

Return to News