Status?

Getting through the front door.

Moderator: Maintenance Crew

Status?

Postby Anaogi » Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:51 am

I was on restricted status, but registered for and participated in 2/28/09 PR/SoH raid...do I need to do something else to get on full status with Pub?
Image Image
ESS >> Anaogi, 80 Warlock :: Apheol, 76 Defiler
Anaogi
New Raider
New Raider

Postby Debillus » Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:53 am

Hey Anaogi,

Unfortunately, the system isn't aware of this as the Raid leader of that particular event didn't submit an event report.

Some raid leaders don't see a big point in submitting one if they run the event on NBG loot, but the event report is - as you have learned the hard way - not only put in place to keep track of points.

I have bumped you manually to full access for now, but this privilege will revoke itself next time the automated adjustment feature executes unless an event report has been submitted before that happens. Nothing much I can do about this.

/Deb
When I die I wanna go peacefully, in my sleep, like my grandfather. Not screaming in terror, like his passengers.
ESS >> Debillus, 80 Mystic :: Alminox, 80 Brigand :: Frelling, 80 Monk :: Manamenam, 80 Necromancer :: Deboom, 47 Warlock
Debillus
< Jokers Wild >
Senior Bartender
Senior Bartender

Highscores: 7

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:28 pm

Thanks for the help...I'll try to put a bug in the responsible person's ear about this!

Postby Debillus » Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:51 pm

An event report was posted earlier today ... =) All should be fine now.

/Deb
When I die I wanna go peacefully, in my sleep, like my grandfather. Not screaming in terror, like his passengers.
ESS >> Debillus, 80 Mystic :: Alminox, 80 Brigand :: Frelling, 80 Monk :: Manamenam, 80 Necromancer :: Deboom, 47 Warlock
Debillus
< Jokers Wild >
Senior Bartender
Senior Bartender

Highscores: 7

Return to Access Requests