Needs Access

Getting through the front door.

Moderator: Maintenance Crew

Needs Access

Postby Kaduka » Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:34 pm

One of our guildmembers says he registered under the name Whitedoc but his registration never went through. Could you look into it please? He registered sometime between 45days and 60days perhaps. I did ask him to check his spam mail, but he said there was nothing.

Thanks!
ESS >> Kaduka, 80 Mystic :: Ippsy, 80 Conjuror :: Moana, 72 Berserker :: Minimezz, 43 Coercer
Kaduka
< Mistmoore Eternal Knights >
Senior Patron
Senior Patron

Postby Debillus » Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:35 am

I have no users called Whitedoc, or anything close to it :(
When I die I wanna go peacefully, in my sleep, like my grandfather. Not screaming in terror, like his passengers.
ESS >> Debillus, 80 Mystic :: Alminox, 80 Brigand :: Frelling, 80 Monk :: Manamenam, 80 Necromancer :: Deboom, 47 Warlock
Debillus
< Jokers Wild >
Senior Bartender
Senior Bartender

Highscores: 7

Postby Inglorion » Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:16 am

Sounds like an issue of sending the request to the server and it never getting through - if he didn't get a confirmation e-mail that his account was created, chances are that his registration never got through....i.e. no logged registration on file, so to speak.

Best way to rectify the situation - have him register again and if he doesn't get a confirmation e-mail, have him catch Deb on vent or something to get set up properly......but again....that's just how i would deal with it :)
ESS >> Inglorion, 80 Coercer :: Alurra, 80 Shadowknight
Inglorion
< Jokers Wild >
Senior Patron
Senior Patron

Return to Access Requests